Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours from Sydney
Private Group Transport
Minibuses & Coaches
Scenic Hunter Valley Bus Tours:
Situated at 190 kms / 2hrs 30 mins form Sydney, the Hunter Valley is the country’s most celebrated wine making region, producing award winning red’s and white wines and all available for tasting and purchasing on a full day Hunter Valley wine tasting tour. Our Hunter Valley bus charters allow you to see the best of the Hunter region at your own pace, visiting beautiful wineries that you simply wouldn’t see on a public group tour.
Minibuses & Coaches:
With internationally acclaimed boutique wines and smaller family run wineries, you are sure to pick up a bargain with over one hundred wineries in the greater Hunter region. A bus tour is an excellent way to visit wineries in a group, as everyone can enjoy tastings (no need for a designated driver), and the group stays together throughout the tour.
On average, a small group (from 7 to 20) can visit 6 wineries in a tour and the larger groups (from 25 to 50+) about 3 wineries.
All groups must have bookings at wineries at a cost of $4 or $5 per person. There are many wineries with restaurants that cater to all group sizes.
Our Hunter Valley bus tours are based on 10hrs (including travel times).
All itineraries can be changed on the day to suite your requirements, however wineries are unlikely to move your booking time to accommodate.
- Wine Tasting
- Winery Tours
- Champagne House / Chocolate House
- Hunter Valley Zoo
- Smelly Cheese Factory
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Ballooning (sunrise takeoff)
All of our winery bus tour quotes are based on the transport only.
Costs do not include tastings, meals, drinks, tour guide or entry fees unless requested.
If you require a professional tour guide then we can point you in the right direction.
- When making your itinerary, please keep in mind the travel time from your pickup location and remember that all minibuses and coaches (regardless of size) are limited to 100kph on the freeway so you will require a little extra time compared to driving in your car.
- Keep in mind travel times between wineries, your itinerary may include wineries situated a bit further away that the Pokolbin & Broke region so allow for travel times between wineries when booking wineries and making your itinerary.
- Keep in mind vehicle accessibility: Some wineries can accommodate a large coach while others cannot. Coaches need (not only parking availability) a turning circle so it can safely depart the winery.
- Ask the winery about vehicle accessibility and is the driveway sealed or unsealed as on a wet day or previous days of rain may have created a mud driveway with all the vehicles in and out so the last thing you’d want happening is getting bogged at a winery.
- Keep your itinerary within a reasonable timeframe. It takes time to have a tasting session (depending on the group size) so don’t think you can visit 10 wineries within a 5hr timeframe. Keep it real.
Rules & Regulations
- Pacific Coachlines does not allow alcohol to be consumed in any minibus or coach at any time. We are not a party bus service.
- There is no food or drinks (except bottled water) allowed to be consumed in the vehicle at any time. Please consider this in your planning.
- We do not provide services for winery bus tours if you are planning to use this day for getting plastered. This is a tasting tour, not pub crawl or winery crawl.
- No bucks days, no party buses.
- We do want to see you have a good time but these are the rules and regulations.